Prestige Manager,Retail Management
Louisiana, Bossier City, December 3, 2013.
Under general direction, manages company directed product categories in order to meet or exceed established budgeted sales, expenses, productivity and profit goals. Responsible for contributing to the development of a competent, well-trained staff that promotes quality guest service, product knowledge and operating standards.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Prestige Manager you will perform the following essential functions…
- Promotes positive and professional vendor relationships and coordinates all in-store events in an effort to partner in growing the top/bottom lines of the ULTA business.
- Effectively manages designated budget to achieve designated goals.
- Ensures that sales staff is trained to answer questions regarding price, location, features, benefits and product usage.
- Ensures that all departmental resets, planograms and new product cut-ins are timely implemented/executed within assigned area.
- Communicates top sellers, inventory levels and inventory issues, product concerns, and guest comments and feedback to the General Manager.
- Facilitates department inventory control and ensures that out of stocks are communicated to General Manager with accountability for consistent in-stock position.
- Communicates through daily huddles, department and individual sales goals and ensures that category goals are updated via store sales boards.
- Assists with the promotion and development of the Club at ULTA program, as well as the salon.
Ensures that all company policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.